nombre de empresa:BEIJING DEMINA PRECISION MACHINERY CO., LTD Teléfono 0086-10-62965622 0086-13910819265 Correo electrónico:[email protected] DIRECCIÓN: No.1034, Building A, Hongfu Science Park, Beiqijia Town, Changping District, 102209, Beijing, China
Factores que afectan a la nitidez de la máquina de afilado de herramientas CBN
La nitidez de la máquina de afilado de herramientas CBN se ve afectada por muchos factores. Los siguientes son varios factores que afectan principalmente a la nitidez del afilador de herramientas.
La influencia del ajuste de la instalación de la máquina rectificadora en el afilado
(1) Grinding machine installation should pay attention to stability, prevent vibration, the fasteners are firmly connected. And the sharpening disc should rotate smoothly to prevent jumping and swinging. Otherwise, the blade will not be sharpened, and a serrated edge will appear.
(2) The sharpening disc should be perpendicular to the horizontal plane. Otherwise, the sharpening blade will be worn.
(3) The position of the sharpening frame should be 6 mm from the disk surface, which is located in the middle of the radius of the disk surface. The position of the sharpening frame is not correct, which may cause the blade to be eccentric. The length of the boom also affects, and shortens the sharpening stroke, grinding the blade.
(4) For the mechanical transmission type sharpening machine. The V-belt should have a suitable tension and ensure that the grinding disc reaches the rated speed. The low speed of the sharpening disc affects the sharpening effect.
Efecto de la composición abrasiva sobre el afilado
(1) There is too much corundum in the abrasive; the blade edge is thick and thick with a layer of corundum. The cutting edge is easy to wear, and the blade is not easy to sharpen.
(2) There are too few diamonds in the abrasive: the blade is not easy to sharpen. The blades are polished for a long time, and it is easy to anneal and deform.
El efecto del método de afilado sobre el afilado
(1) The pressure is not uniform, the blade is eccentric, and the sharpness of each tooth of the blade is inconsistent. When the blade oscillates, the uneven pressure will cause the blade to bulge.
(2) The pressure is too large; it is easy to cause the blade to anneal and deform. Shorten blade life.
(3) If the pressure is too small, the blade cannot be smoothly attached to the sharpening disc. And it is easy to produce eccentric wear, toothing, and intermediate protrusion.
(4) The swing speed is too fast; it is easy to scrape off the abrasive, it is easy to break the cutter teeth. It is difficult to grasp the balance of the blade, and the uneven pressure is easy to produce partial wear and intermediate protrusion.
(5) The swing speed is too slow, which accelerates the wear of the blade and shortens the service life of the blade. Which is easy to cause the blade to anneal.
(6) The sharpening stroke is short; the sharp blade is not sharpened. And the middle of the sharpening disc surface is quickly recessed, which shortens the service life of the sharpening disc. Therefore, the sharpening stroke should be as long as possible.
(7) The sharpening time on the sharpening disc with the abrasive cloth is too long: the blade is easy to anneal and deform.
Obtenga más información sobre nuestros productosLeer más